Friday, June 1, 2012

Chronicle Marketing Gets Creative: Flying People In NYC!









Now THIS is some viral marketing!
Check out this awesome video of flying people soaring through the NYC skyline!
It's a creative promotion for the movie Chronicle, which is getting fab reviews and is out TODAY!
Pretty awesome — we wonder if they'd make one of us??
A fleet of Perezzers flying over El Lay! LOLz!



"The biggest misconception people have about my mother is that she was so unhappy. I think people enjoy thinking that -- some of them, anyway. They see the tragedy as opposed to the fact that she understood how to play tragedy.


I remember somebody at school once said something really mean about her: 'Oh, Judy does too much of this or that, she drinks too much.' And I came home from school crying; my mother asked me what was wrong and I told her. And then she said, 'You know what? You let everybody say what they're gonna say, and we'll go get a hamburger.' "


- Liza Minnelli on her mother, Judy Garland


Malcolm X
corporate party planning
croisiere goelette
Teens and drunk driving
Franz Kline

No comments:

Post a Comment